As many of us know, Corona has drastically affected our daily lives for better and for worse and keeping oneself happy and healthy is essential to surviving quarantine! With so much anxiety surrounding what will happen regarding the virus and in the future while also being unable to participate in normal routines, it can be hard to stay in the moment. Mindfulness, the practice of focusing and reflecting on the present moment, is an especially excellent way to push toward that healthy balance. I’ll be sharing 3 different ways to practice mindfulness… through art!
I know you might be thinking, how can art help me be happier? Or maybe, I suck at drawing how am i going to do this! Have no fear! The exercises I’m going to share with you, for the low price of zero dollars but the reward of happiness and satisfaction, are incredibly simple! All you have to do is click on the next post! Enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment